Join Our Team
Benefits of Being an Independent Insurance Agent
Why Premier Benefits?
Access To Multiple Carriers And Products
We offer top contracts with over 70+ highly rated insurance companies and access to the most competitive insurance products.
Top Tier Commission
Premier Benefits pays full (street level and higher) commission on all Medicare, Life, Health, LTC, Final Expense, Dental, vision and annuity contracts. Agents only need to fill out document to contract with any carrier they want. No need for additional paperwork when adding any new carrier
Sample Commission Levels:
- Medicare Advantage & Part D- Commission levels are standardized set by CMS
- Medicare Supplements- 20% -23%
- Final Expense- 100% - 120%
- Term Life- 80% - 120%
- Whole Life- 100% - 120%
- GUL- 80%-90%
- IUL- 80%-90%
- Annuities- 5%-7%
Dedicated Case Managers/Back Office Support
Our full time case managers will handle your cases from submission to placement.
We are dedicated to provided best-in-class service to our agents. Our Agent Services Division is responsible for processing agent contracts, assisting with new business, online forms and tools, pending business requirements, online submission and commissions.
Sales Desk Support
Our sales desk support is here to support you with case design, sales ideas, product support and generating quotes so you can focus on what you do best… addressing the needs of your clients
- Medicare Solutions Desk
- Life Insurance Desk
- Final Expense Desk
- Long Term Care Desk
- Disability/Critical/Cancer Desk
- Dental/Vision/Hearing Desk
- Hospital Indemnity
- Carrier Support
Marketing and Training Support
Our proven marketing systems will put you in front of qualified prospects and help you grow your business.
- Lead Generation & Prospecting programs
- Direct Mail
- Seminars and Workshops
We provide online webinars, one-on-one and group training sessions, illustration comparisons, comprehensive agent sales tools, and quick responses to e-mails, texts, and calls.
Lead Co-Op Progam
One of the most difficult parts in this business is lead generation. Most companies bring new agents in and tell them to sell to family and friends, but we take a different approach by offering leads. By submitting your Medicare business or Final Expense business through Premier Marketing. Write 10 apps in a month- $230- Write 5 apps in a month- $350. Preferred Lead Vendors on a 1,000 piece lead drop. Pricing is applied based on business written and issued from previous month
Your Commissions Get Pay Directly To You
Commissions are not assign to Premier Benefits, you get pay directly from the carrier. Some carriers pay daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Vested on Renewals
This means if you have separation from Premier Benefits you will continue to receive your renewals on policies you sold that remain in force. You are building a business, your business!
Independent...but Never Alone
We are out there just like you prospecting and seeing clients. We have real-time knowledge of what’s happening in the insurance marketplace. We know a lot, but we’re always learning. You are not going to be micromanage or have a sales quota.
Custom Quote Engines
Need to generate a quote for your clients? Premier has you covered. Get immediate quotes across various products so you can help your clients select the best possible option.
- Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage and Part D Quick Quotes
- Final Expense Quoting
- Lifepipe- (Term & GUL) Product information, quotes and underwriting guidelines.
- Winflex Web- (Whole, UL & IUL)
- Annuity Rate Watch
- Dental/Vision Quotes
- Hospital Indemnity
Requirements to Join Our Team
- Currently have or willing to obtain life, health, Medicare Supplement and Long Term care insurance licenses.
- Experience in financial services, sales, or marketing.
- At least a 6 month+ commitment.
- Prospect for new business through networking, marketing and leads.
- Obtain Errors and Omissions, stay compliant with AHIP, CE's, AML, and other regulatory requirements.
- Set appointments and meet with potential clients.
- Prepare to develop illustrations and case designs in order to close sales.
- Understand this position is independent and solely commission based.
- Be coachable, always do what's right for the client and have a positive attitude.
- Discipline to be a self starter and ability to conduct business for yourself with the support and backing of Premier Benefits.
We're here to help you create, retain, and grow your business!
There are many long term advantages that come with being an independent insurance agent. Give Premier Benefits a call at 704-315-2292 or contact us here to find even more information.